- BCC3-N35M Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 3/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 11.94, Max Temp 100°C
- ALB-CN0781 Neodymium Countersunk Magnet
- DDZ0-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 79.21, Max Temp 120°C
- D15-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 0.7, Max Temp 120°C
- DDX4-N48H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 75.32, Max Temp 120°C
- DA03-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 3/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 4.78, Max Temp 150°C
- BX8X0X8-N28EH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1 1/2" x 1" x 1 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 124.28, Max Temp 200°C
- DX2X2-N48M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 112.68, Max Temp 100°C
- BCAC-N28AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 5/8" x 3/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 34.74, Max Temp 220°C
- BZ084-N38M Neodymium Block Magnets, 3" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 28.19, Max Temp 100°C
- D53 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 3/16" thick
- B84H1-N28AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1/2" x 1/4" x 1/10" thick, Pull force(lbs): 2.39, Max Temp 220°C
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- GBD Magnets are an environmentally friendly solution
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
Heavy rare earth magnets
LESS HRE(Heavy rare earth metals) & HRE(Heavy rare earth metals) FREE TECHNOLOGY
Heavy rare earth metals (HRE) such as Dy and Tb have for many years been used as a standard substitute for Nd, in order to increase the the intrinsic coercive field strength HcJ and thereby the temperature stability of sintered NdFeB magnets.
Due to the high costs of these HRE metals there is a strong demand for reducing the HRE content by increasing the coercive field strength of NdFeB magnets in other ways.
One way of increasing the coercive field strength of HRE free magnets is to substitute Al in combination with optimized quantities of Co, Cu and Ga for HRE. By choosing an optimized quantity of these elements, HRE free magnet types with an increased coercive field strength HcJ can be manufactured under industrial conditions.
These magnets are suitable for many applications up to about 150 °C and almost independent of the supply of heavy rare earths.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.