- DDZ0-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 79.21, Max Temp 120°C
- BX8X0X8-N28EH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1 1/2" x 1" x 1 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 124.28, Max Temp 200°C
- BCAC-N28AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 5/8" x 3/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 34.74, Max Temp 220°C
- DX2X2-N48M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 112.68, Max Temp 100°C
- BZ084-N38M Neodymium Block Magnets, 3" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 28.19, Max Temp 100°C
- DA03-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 3/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 4.78, Max Temp 150°C
- BCC3-N35M Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 3/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 11.94, Max Temp 100°C
- D15-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 0.7, Max Temp 120°C
- D53 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 3/16" thick
- DDX4-N48H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 75.32, Max Temp 120°C
- ALB-CN0781 Neodymium Countersunk Magnet
- B84H1-N28AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1/2" x 1/4" x 1/10" thick, Pull force(lbs): 2.39, Max Temp 220°C
- Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- GBD Magnets are an environmentally friendly solution
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
Grain refinement lowering the manufacturing costs of sintered NdFeB magnets
GRAIN REFINING TECHNOLOGY
In the search for new strategies to reduce the heavy rare earth (HRE) content, in particular of Dy/Tb, and also for further lowering the manufacturing costs of sintered NdFeB magnets, some procedures have proved themselves to be suitable from a technical point of view.
Grain refinement is one of these procedures and used widely in manufacturing today.
Theoretical as well as experimental results have shown that with the same alloy composition higher intrinsic coercive field strengths HcJ can be achieved with fine-grained magnet powder. By refining the grain size and optimizing the sintering process, the grain size of the magnets is reduced. This leads to an increase in the intrinsic coercive field strength HcJ of the magnet.
Grain Refining Technology is employed in order to use smaller quantities of HRE in fine-grained magnets and achieve a higher coercive field strength HcJ . This technology enables Yunsheng to mass produce the H and SH alloy groups.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.