ALB Materials Inc
2360 Corporate Circle. Suite 400
Henderson, NV 89074-7739
- BCC9 Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 9/16" thick
- R621 Neodymium Magnets, 3/8" od x 1/8" id x 1/16" thick
- DCC Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" dia. x 3/4" thick
- D401-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 1/32" thick
- MMS-H-XC Standard Mounting Magnets
- RY04Y0 Neodymium Magnets, 2" od x 1/4" id x 2" thick
- DDH2 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 2/10" thick
- DX08 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 1/2" thick
- BX8C2 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1/8" thick
- D32 Neodymium Magnets, 3/16" dia. x 1/8" thick
- B997 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" x 9/16" x 7/16" thick
- AX2C45-S Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/8" o.r. x 1" i.r. x 3/4" x 45°
- D84PC-YEL Plastic Coated Neodymium Magnets
- What are AlNiCo Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- What are neodymium magnets?
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- What is demagnetization?
- Which fishing magnets should you buy
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
DX8C-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1 1/2" dia. x 3/4" thick
|Material:||NdFeB, Grade N52|
|Dimension:||1 1/2" dia. x 3/4" thick|
|Tolerances:||±0.004" x ±0.004"|
|Pull Force(lbs):||115.3 lbs|
|Surface Field(Gauss):||5233 Gauss|
|Magnetization direction:||Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)|
|Max Operating Temp:||80°C|
Other Grade DX8C Neodymium Magnets (1 1/2" dia. x 3/4" thick):
||DX8C-N35 Neodymium Magnets
||DX8C-N38 Neodymium Magnets
||DX8C-N40 Neodymium Magnets
||DX8C Neodymium Magnets
||DX8C-N45 Neodymium Magnets
||DX8C-N48 Neodymium Magnets
||DX8C-N50 Neodymium Magnets
||DX8C-N52 Neodymium Magnets
||DX8CSH Neodymium Magnets
High Temperature DX8C Neodymium Magnets (1 1/2" dia. x 3/4" thick) are also available:
|Neodymium Material Type
||Maximum Operating Temp
The Thermal Characteristics listed above are values commonly associated with each magnet's grade or material. Actual performance in your application may vary with other factors, including the shape of the magnet, the Permeance Coefficient or load line, and how it is used in a circuit.
DX8C Neodymium Magnets (1 1/2" dia. x 3/4" thick) with other Coating are also available:
||Salt Spray Test
||Pressure Cooker Test
|NiCu + Black Nickel
|NiCuNi + Epoxy
|NiCuNi + Gold
|NiCuNi + Silver
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The Gold and Silver Coating layers are 1-2 μm thick. Test results shown to allow comparison between Coating options. Performance in your application under your specific test conditions may vary. Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35°C. Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120°C at 100% RH.
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.
Copyright © 2009-2019 ALB Materials Inc, All Rights Reserved.
Can't Find The Magnets You Need?