ALB Materials Inc
2360 Corporate Circle. Suite 400
Henderson, NV 89074-7739
- BX08X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1" x 1/2" x 1" thick
- DX06 Neodymium Magnets, 1" dia. x 3/8" thick
- BZ0Y02 Neodymium Magnets, 3" x 2" x 1/8" thick
- DDH1 Neodymium Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1/10" thick
- D99 Neodymium Magnets, 9/16" dia. x 9/16" thick
- D1X0 Neodymium Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 1" thick
- BZX088 Neodymium Magnets, 4" x 1/2" x 1/2" thick
- R822CS-P Neodymium Magnets, 1/2" od x 1/8" thick with countersunk hole for #4 screw
- R414CLG Neodymium Magnets, 1/4"od x (1/10" x 1/21")x 1/4"
- BC2C Neodymium Magnets, 3/4" x 1/8" x 3/4" thick
- Alnico Magnets
- A Magnet Attracts A Piece Of Iron
- Neodymium Magnets Grades
- Permanent Magnet Applications
- Which Metals Are Magnetic
- What Are Some Uses Of Permanent Magnets
- Alnico Horseshoe Magnet
- Magnetization Direction For Neodymium Magnets
- 10 Ton Lifting Magnet
- Bar Magnets For Classroom Use
D43-N52 Neodymium Magnets, 1/4" dia. x 3/16" thick
Other Grade D43 Neodymium Magnets (1/4" dia. x 3/16" thick):
||D43-N35 Neodymium Magnets
||D43-N38 Neodymium Magnets
||D43-N40 Neodymium Magnets
||D43 Neodymium Magnets
||D43-N45 Neodymium Magnets
||D43-N48 Neodymium Magnets
||D43-N50 Neodymium Magnets
||D43-N52 Neodymium Magnets
||D43SH Neodymium Magnets
High Temperature D43 Neodymium Magnets (1/4" dia. x 3/16" thick) are also available:
|Neodymium Material Type
||Maximum Operating Temp
The Thermal Characteristics listed above are values commonly associated with each magnet's grade or material. Actual performance in your application may vary with other factors, including the shape of the magnet, the Permeance Coefficient or load line, and how it is used in a circuit.
D43 Neodymium Magnets (1/4" dia. x 3/16" thick) with other Coating are also available:
||Salt Spray Test
||Pressure Cooker Test
|NiCu + Black Nickel
|NiCuNi + Epoxy
|NiCuNi + Gold
|NiCuNi + Silver
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The Gold and Silver Coating layers are 1-2 μm thick. Test results shown to allow comparison between Coating options. Performance in your application under your specific test conditions may vary. Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35°C. Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120°C at 100% RH.
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.
Can't Find The Magnets You Need?