- D5C Neodymium Magnets, 5/16 inch dia. x 3/4 inch thick
- D-D10H4-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 10x4mm Disc Magnet
- BX082SH Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1/2 inch x 1/8 inch thick
- D-D4H3-N50 Neodymium Magnet, 4x3mm Disc Magnet
- C-D12H16-N45 Neodymium Magnet, 12x16mm Cylinder Magnet
- D8A Neodymium Magnets, 1/2 inch dia. x 5/8 inch thick
- B40x20x1mm Neodymium Magnet, 40 x 20 x 1mm Block Magnet
- CB-W10H4L20D4/D8 Neodymium Magnet, 20x10x4mm with countersunk hole d4/8 Block Magnet
- DX07 Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch dia. x 7/16 inch thick
- B60x20x15mm Neodymium Magnet, 60 x 20 x 15mm Block Magnet
- 5x1 N48 Magnets
- Permanent Magnet And Electromagnets
- 4 Differences Between Neodymium Magnets And Samarium Cobalt Magnets
- 1/2 Inch Strong Magnets
- 1/8 Magnets
- Strong Magnets For Fishing
- 1/16 Magnets
- 10 Uses Of Magnets In The Home
- Where To Buy Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets?
- U Type And Shaped Permanent Magnet
BX0X03DCS Neodymium Magnets, 1 inch x 1 inch x 3/16 inch thick w/ countersunk holes to accept #6 screws
|Material:||NdFeB, Grade N42|
|Dimension:||1" x 1" x 3/16" thick w/ countersunk holes to accept #6 screws|
(25.4mm x 25.4mm x 4.76mm thick with 2 countersunk holes to accept #6 screws)
|Tolerances:||±0.004" x ±0.004" x ±0.004" (±0.1mm x ±0.1mm x ±0.1mm)|
|Weight:||0.750 oz. (21.25g)|
|Pull Force(lbs):||22.95 lbs|
|Magnetization direction:||Through Thickness|
|Max Operating Temp:||80°C|
If you can't find what you want, just send us an inquiry and we will be happy to make it for you!
Send us an inquiry now to find out more information and the latest prices, thanks!
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.