- BX8X0X8-N28EH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1 1/2" x 1" x 1 1/2" thick, Pull force(lbs): 124.28, Max Temp 200°C
- ALB-CN0781 Neodymium Countersunk Magnet
- DDX4-N48H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 1 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 75.32, Max Temp 120°C
- D15-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1/16" dia. x 5/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 0.7, Max Temp 120°C
- D53 Neodymium Magnets, 5/16" dia. x 3/16" thick
- DX2X2-N48M Neodymium Disc Magnets, 1 1/8" dia. x 1 1/8" thick, Pull force(lbs): 112.68, Max Temp 100°C
- BZ084-N38M Neodymium Block Magnets, 3" x 1/2" x 1/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 28.19, Max Temp 100°C
- BCC3-N35M Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 3/4" x 3/16" thick, Pull force(lbs): 11.94, Max Temp 100°C
- BCAC-N28AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 3/4" x 5/8" x 3/4" thick, Pull force(lbs): 34.74, Max Temp 220°C
- B84H1-N28AH Neodymium Block Magnets, 1/2" x 1/4" x 1/10" thick, Pull force(lbs): 2.39, Max Temp 220°C
- DDZ0-N33H Neodymium Disc Magnets, 13/16" dia. x 3" thick, Pull force(lbs): 79.21, Max Temp 120°C
- DA03-N38SH Neodymium Disc Magnets, 5/8" dia. x 3/32" thick, Pull force(lbs): 4.78, Max Temp 150°C
- Neodymium Sphere & Ball Magnets Table
- Neodymium Cylinder Magnets Table
- Neodymium Magnets Coating
- What are Ferrite Magnets?
- Neodymium Magnets
- Strength of Neodymium Magnets
- How to choose permanent magnet?
- GBD Magnets are an environmentally friendly solution
- What are Rare Earth Magnets?
- Neodymium Cube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Ring & Tube Magnets Table
- Neodymium Disc Magnets Table
How are magnets made:NEAR-NET SHAPE TECHNOLOGY
NEAR-NET SHAPE TECHNOLOGY
In the technology of pressing individual parts, the parts are already at the pressing stage pressed as close as possible to the final dimensions of the finished magnets. As the dimensions of the finished products are very close to the final dimensions, this procedure can simplify processing, avoid excessive loss and improve the material usage rate of the product. At the same time, the deviation of the magnetic angle of the magnet can be improved.
This means that any remaining waste/loss of material will clearly be less than with classic manufacture. With some part geometries, this waste (particularly for round parts such as cylinders, rings and arcs) is insignificant.
Compared to the conventional magnet manufacturing process, a definite reduction in costs can be noted if individual part pressing is used.
With Individual part pressing technology, the following alloys are produced: 45SH, 40UH, 38EH, 33AH. You can find the magnetic qualities of the alloys here.
How to choose and buy a strong neodymium magnet? ALBMagnets is a professional company for strong magnet design and manufacturing,
providing you with reliable N35, N38, N42, N52, N42SH and other grade super neodymium magnets and SmCo rare earth magnets.